Friday, June 27, 2008

Back To Work!

Just a short post --- I start my new job Monday! This one feels like the right one (but, hey, I've been wrong before). Crystal Reports Analyst in an IT rather than Marketing setting (less BS). I'm excited about this particular opportunity and I need to get back to work before I forget how to use a computer for something other than blogging, shopping and e-mail.

So I'm off to lunch with a few former co-workers (I will be working 20 minutes to the West now, rather than 20 minutes to the East so I won't be able to see them very often). BTW, the new HR mgr (where I used to work) lasted three days!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog. Love it. I'm sort of biased though. We have a Solara in the family (it's not a convertible though). My Mom was an Army wife (Dad was a soldier, my brother was a soldier, my older sister married an airman who switched to the Army, my other sister married a Coastie who decided to become a fireman and I was in the Army. So, I can relate to lots of your posts. Your in my Favorites column now.

Army Mom Times Two said...

Hey there! How's the new job going? Hopefully the silence is a good sign...