Thursday, June 19, 2008

MY MEN!

My "men" having smokes in Ybor City. Notice Kris pinching T.O.M. (The Old Man)'s ear. Not a lot of hair among the three of them -- but sooo much HEART!

This morning I woke up just feeling so proud of my family. Maybe it's because I'm finally winding down from all the events of the last few years. My sons REALLY are out of danger, my daughter is thrilled being pregnant, I'm thrilled that I'm going to be a granny, I love not working.

I'm leaving in a few minutes to drive down south to visit my friend Ann and her gaggle of children for few days. One reason for the trip is to return the car to her that she GAVE to us last year after Steve was laid off and lost his company car. It's an Isuzu Rodeo that gets great gas mileage. She's going to use it to do her running around in rather than her huge Expedition. It feels really good to be able to give it back.

I'm giddy with "happy" and I'm having the time of my life right now! (Thanks T.O.M.)

2 comments:

Army Mom Times Two said...

Hi,
I've found you again. Tried to email you, but I think I have your old work email. Send me an email, OK? Life sounds good for you. That's great! Aust is heading to Iraq in September. Darn, was hoping to avoid it, but no such luck. Guess it's payback time (sigh).
G-

kbug said...

...and who wouldn't be proud of those guys, and the rest of your family and friends. Glad things are going so great for all of you..... :)